At Your Service:
Employee Shuttle Service
Convention Shuttle Serice
For Any Occasion...
Book Your Event Today!
Boston Limousine Services
Dinner out? One of our Beautiful Chauffeured Limousines can transport you to your favorite restaurant.
Cuisine in Boston is similar to the rest of New England cuisine, in that it has a large emphasis on seafood and dairy products. Its best-known dishes are New England clam chowder, fish and chips (usually with cod or scrod), baked beans, lobsters, steamed clams, and fried clams.
Boston has many restaurants, including those serving various ethnic cuisines. Since the 1980s Boston has been undergoing an unexpected Renaissance in its culinary life, spearheaded by chefs of national stature. Jasper White's Summer Shack, Ming Tsai's Blue Ginger, and Todd English's Olives have greatly enhanced foodie options in Boston. The influence of Julia Child, a long-time Cambridge resident and PBS TV star, lives on as well.
The Union Oyster House is the oldest operating restaurant in the United States. Their menu includes oysters on the half-shell served straight from an oyster bar, New England clam chowder, and other seafood dishes. Quincy Market, part of Faneuil Hall Marketplace, has a variety of restaurants and food shops. Nearby Cheers is a popular tourist dining spot.
Boston's Chinatown has a variety of Asian restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores, and medicinal herb and spice vendors. In addition to dim sum and other Chinese dining styles, there are Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean and Thai restaurants in the neighborhood.
The North End has a variety of Italian restaurants, pizzerias, and bakeries. Newbury Street has many ethnic street cafes, while Copley Place houses a multitude of restaurants including a food court in Prudential Center, also the home of Legal Sea Foods, a New England institution that offers gourmet seafood dishes.
Boston has a tradition of holding a weekly open-air Farmers market known locally as Haymarket. Haymarket caters mainly to selling fresh fruit and vegetable produce, though meats can also be purchased in local establishments. In addition to so-called "winter farmers markets", other more seasonal farmer's markets are held in locations around Boston and its suburbs.
Excerpt from Wikipedia.
- Aquitaine Bar A Vin Bistrot - 617-424-8577
- Aujourd'Hui - 617-451-1392
- Brasserie Jo - 617-425-3240
- Clio - 617-536-7200
- L'Espalier - 617-262-3023
- The Hungry - 617-227-3524
- Mistral - 617-867-9300
- Pigalle - 617-423-4944
- Radiius - 617-426-1234
- Sandrine's - 617-497-5300
- Le Soir - 617-965-3100
- Spire - 617-772-0202
- California Pizza Kitchen - 617-247-0888
- Cantina Italiana - 617-723-4577
- Giacomo's Ristorante - 617-523-9026
- La Groceria Ristorante Italiano - 617-497-4214 www.lagroceriarestaurant.com
- Lucca - 617-742-9200 - www.luccaboston.com
- Maggiano'l Little Italy - 4 Columbus Ave., Park Square - 617-542-3456
- Mamma Maria - 617-523-0077 - www.mammamaria.com
- Pizzeria Regina - 11-1/2 Thacher St - 617-227-0765
- Terramia Ristorante - 98 Salem St. - 617-523-3112
- Trattoria A Scalinatella - 253 Hanover St. - 617-742-8240
- Villa Francesca - 150 Richmond St. - 617-367-2948 - www.villafrancesca.com
- Antony's Pier - 140 Northern Ave - 617-482-6262
- Atlantic 101 - 101 Atlantic Ave - 617-723-5101
- Barking Crab - 101 Atlantic Ave - 617-723-5101
- Coogan's - 88 Sleeper St - 617-451-7415
- Grillfish - 162 Columbius Ave - 617-357-1620
- Jimmy's Harborside - 242 Northern Ave - 617-423-1000
- Kingfish Hall - SouthMarket Building & Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 617-523-Tuna
- Legal Sea Foods - many locations - 617-426-4444
- Mccormick & Schmick's - 617-720-5522
- SkipJack's - 617-536-3500
- Union Oyster House - 41 Union St. - 617-227-2750